Monday, March 14, 2011

a forced eco-friendly life

After the 1st nuclear power plant of Fukushima exploded the day before yesterday, the 3rd plant blasted just an hour ago. Tokyo relies its electricity supply on these plants in Fukushima, so it is forecast that the power supply in Tokyo in the coming days (or, perhaps, weeks) will be limited considerably.
This morning I went to the railroad station, but I had to give up going anywhere because there was a long queue in front of the entrance waiting to be allowed to enter the station, where the train arrives only occasionally. It is amazing that so many people still think that they need to go to their jobs even under this circumstance. Isn't it a good reason to stay at home and have a rest?
I decided to stay at home and lead a forced ecology-friendly life. I can make a net contribution to the energy shortage because my house is equipped with a solar power plant which, during sunny days, can not only supply enough electricity which my family needs but also provide redundant electricity to the power grid.

1 comment:

  1. To Whom It May Concern,
    Thank you for taking the time in reading this message, this is Daniel Jameson with York, Inc. I’ve found your blog while searching for websites that offer content related to the “service” industry. I feel the content offered from your blog would be a great read for our users and would be thrilled to collaborate with your blog. I would be interested in the potential of posting a link for your blog on our website. I would of course like to explore the possibility of also having our website acknowledged in some form on your blog as well. I look forward to any thoughts or questions you may have regarding the matter.

    Daniel Jameson
    Carpet and Rug Care, In.
    info@newjerseycarpetcleaning.org

    ReplyDelete